lunedì 25 ottobre 2010

Jazz Italiano Live_yet another jazz blog!


I need to stop for a few days, I need to breathe with the natural rhythm of my heart, I need to change my point of view, I need...

I'm leaving tomorrow and thanks to these holidays, I've uploaded the whole Italian Jazz Live series on my hard disk, with the intention to share with you, and also to launching a dedicated blog.


The first serie, recorded in 2006, is already online:


The next series, will be online when I come back.

keep in touch

3 commenti:

  1. Any chance for Stefano Maltese - Floating Space

    RispondiElimina
  2. this is nice! thanks for sharing this!...kudos!

    RispondiElimina
  3. hi,
    i share jazz in my blog, too
    what would you think about a link exchange?
    if you could put my blog's link to your page, i could put yours to my page with a small image.
    waiting for your answer.
    http://cazadam.blogspot.com
    uygaronder@gmail.com

    RispondiElimina